Saturday, November 9, 2019


Post # 145 – Come, Follow Me – Week # 41 -- 1 and 2 Thessalonians -- “Be Not Soon Shaken in Mind, or Be Troubled”


Dear Family and Friends

I hope this post finds each of you healthy and happy. This week has been a busy but good one. I left work on Wednesday night and went home to get packed. I had mt things ready for a few days, but I needed to wait for my daughter to get my grandsons things together. We were going on a ‘field trip’ as my 3-year-old grandson has been telling me every day for the past couple of weeks.

I had been planning this trip for over two months. It has been a struggle to get everything ready as I had to replace two tires, so I got that done. Then my brakes went out, so I ended up replacing all of my brakes and a rotor. My oldest son was good enough to do that for me, which saved me quite a bit of money. The cost of the parts alone was over $200.00.





Whenever you are planning a trip to the temple, Satan always tries to throw a wrench into the mix. Satan wants to keep us from doing the work of the Lord. Satan doesn’t want us to help other people on their way back to their heavenly home. Satan does not want us to I am so grateful that the Lord helped me to afford this trip and to be able to take some of my grandchildren with me😊

After my daughter had the boys’ clothes all ready and my granddaughter (the one that lives with me) had her things gathered and made arrangements for her two cats, we were finally ready to make the first leg of our journey. I went down and picked up a few of my other grandchildren, the siblings of the one who lives with me😊 we got all of their things loaded into my car and we were finally on our way to the Temple in Kansas City, Missouri😊

We were all so excited – especially me. I have not been to the temple for a very long time. I have been wanting to go for a long while but have not been able to get the time off from work and have the money for the trip at the same time😊 We began our 8 hour journey – which took about 10 hours with all of the potty stops for the youngest one😊 and at my age with as much as I drink I have to stop more frequently as well😊




Our trip was definitely an adventure for all of us. I don’t think we arrived at our hotel until 5am maybe 530am even. It wasn’t long after we arrived that the breakfast started in the hotel at 6:30 a.m. Once I got the children settled I studied my scriptures and fell asleep😊 

of course the children had been sleeping in the car for several hours, so they didn’t sleep long before they were hungry:😊 I think it was maybe 9:30 or 10 a.m. when they came softly and asked if they could eat breakfast😊 well, that was it for getting any more sleep😊 it was time to begin the fun!

That first day we did the shopping we needed to do for my grandchildren. Their mom is a single mom and drives a semi-truck for a living so we were helping her out with some things they needed😊 that’s what family does, we look out for one another😊 we only went to the Salvation Army and to Walmart, but they were huge as compared to the ones in our home town.





The children had such fun looking and playing and shopping together. The younger boys needed to check all the toys of course😊 The girls checked out the books. I was amazed at the patience that the children had with one another, waiting for the girls to try on their clothes did take a bit too long for the little ones and I finally had to take them out to the car to play with their toys😊

I had planned to go to the temple that morning, but I had also planned to leave right after work and that didn’t work out because of us leaving so late. So I thought when we made the plans for the day that I would take the kids to do their shopping then I would take them back to the hotel for Shan to make lunch for them and I would go to the temple.

Well, after the shopping was done, I was simply too tired to go to the temple. I do not like going when I cannot be alert enough to pay close attention to what I am learning😊 I was so glad that they could all come with me and even being in a hotel room with my six grandchildren was wonderful. They all did great and I think they had a good time😊 😊 we went into the Salvation Army store in the daylight and came out after dark.




That night we made plans for the next day. My plan was to go to the earliest session at the temple, but the first one wouldn’t start until 9:30, by then the little boys were awake and through with their breakfast. Shan needed something from the dollar store, so we went over there after breakfast. I promised the kids that they could spend 5 dollars if they were on their best behavior, so we went to Walmart to get some supplies so that they could make a poster all about their trip😊

While we were there the kids saw a man in the parking lot playing a violin hooked up to an amplifier trying to raise some money for diapers for his child. The kids went over to listen, He was very good😊 they came running back to the car and got the younger kids to go back to listen with them and donate a dollar each to his collection pot. then we went back to the hotel for lunch.

After lunch and a nap for the youngest one, I took the kids to a couple of art museums that were close by one another. I left them there while I went to the temple😊 it was simply wonderful to be able to be in the House of the Lord. I love going to the temple. I usually go to the Denver temple, but it was closed this month, so we decided to go to the one in Kansas City, Missouri😊




During the time I spent at the temple the kids visited two art gallery type museums. At one of the museums the were having a party for Halloween and the kids were able to join in on the fun of it😊 they each made a craft, played games, had a snack with chips and soda, and of course they each received a cup full of candy to take with them😊 the kids were so excited to tell me LL bout their adventure when I picked them up.

We went back to our hotel and Shan made dinner for us. Our hotel was set up with a kitchenette, which is why we needed to go shopping when we first arrived😊 you know the kids didn’t complain one time about not being able to go to McDonald’s or some place else for a meal. They were perfectly content to eat in our hotel room😊 Tat night the kids worked on their posters for their moms about their trip😊

After the children had worked on their posters for a while, we called it a night. You know, I have some pretty amazing grandchildren, and these are only a few of them. I have 19 grandchildren so far – 9 boys and 10 girls and 5 great grandchildren, 😊 Children are truly a glorious gift from our Heavenly Father!  I mean have you ever really thought about heaven when you look into the eyes of a newborn child?





When we got up the next morning, we made plans for the day, our checkout time was 11 a.m. though we tried hard, we had to ask for an extension of time😊 we needed to do some more mapping of places to go. I never would have thought a few years ago that I would hold so many wonderful things in the palm of my hand on my phone😊 My granddaughters taught me how to use my g.p.s. in my car and on my phone!!!

This was our last day in the city, we went to check out what we thought was going to be a small farm – like a petting zoo, but it turned out to be so huge. We didn’t thing that we would be able to get through in and still do the other things on our list and for me to still go to the temple again begore we headed back home. We decided on a good swim at one of the local YMCAs, so we loaded up the car and off we went.

I took the children to the YMCA where I left them to swim for a few hours while I went to the temple😊 I was not able to stay as long as I did the day before, but I was able to spend a couple of hours there. I love being in the temple, learning things from my Heavenly Father. When I go to the temple, I am always reminded of the promised blessings that are available for me, if I can keep my covenants and endure to the end😊





If you are a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and you have not had the opportunity of going to the temple, you really should make it a priority goal in your life!!!  You will not be sorry that you did!! And it is worth every sacrifice that you may have to go through to get there!! After my time at the temple, I picked up the kids and we headed to my oldest granddaughter’s house for a brief visit before we headed back home😊

We visited with her until about 3:30 a/m. then we headed toward home. We found a truck stop so that I could rest for a few hours. It was so good to see her as we haven’t seen her at all this year She usually comes up around Easter time, but for some reason she didn’t make it this year.
Well, now that I have shared this special week with you, shall we get into the lesson? Are you all, ready to begin? Okay, then let’s get started!!! Our lesson this week takes us into the books of First and Second Thessalonians. This first part is the background information about Paul’s life as an apostle of the Lord.

In Thessalonica, Paul and Silas were accused of having “turned the world upside down” (Acts 17:6). Their preaching angered certain leaders among the Jews, and these leaders stirred the people into an uproar (see Acts 17:1–10). As a result, Paul and Silas were advised to leave Thessalonica. Paul worried about the new Thessalonian converts and the persecution they were facing, but he was unable to return to visit them. “When I could no longer forbear,” he wrote, “I sent to know your faith.” In response, Paul’s assistant Timothy, who had been serving in Thessalonica, “brought us good tidings of your faith and charity”





Acts 17:6       New Testament
And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;
1 Thessalonians 3:5–6       New Testament
For this cause, when I could no longer forbear, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the tempter have tempted you, and our labour be in vain.
But now when Timotheus came from you unto us, and brought us good tidings of your faith and charity, and that ye have good remembrance of us always, desiring greatly to see us, as we also to see you:

The way I am understanding this part, is that Paul and Silas were preaching and teaching the gospel in Thessalonica. They caused a stir among some of the town’s officials and were run out of town. Paul was worried about those saints who were newly converted to the gospel. He didn’t want them to go back to their old ways and habits. He was truly worried for their spiritual welfare.

In fact, the Thessalonian Saints were known as examples “to all that believe” (1 Thessalonians 1:7), and news of their faith spread to cities abroad. Imagine Paul’s joy and relief to hear that his work among them “was not in vain” (1 Thessalonians 2:1). But Paul knew that faithfulness in the past is not sufficient for spiritual survival in the future, and he was wary of the influence of false teachers among the Saints (see 2 Thessalonians 2:2–3). His message to them, and to us, is to continue to “perfect that which is lacking in [our] faith” and to “increase more and more” in love (see 1 Thessalonians 3:104:10).





1 Thessalonians 1:7            New Testament
So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.
1 Thessalonians 2:1            New Testament
For yourselves, brethren, know our entrance in unto you, that it was not in vain:
2 Thessalonians 2:2–3       New Testament
That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
1 Thessalonians 3:10          New Testament
10 Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith?
1 Thessalonians 4:10          New Testament
10 And indeed ye do it toward all the brethren which are in all Macedonia: but we beseech you, brethren, that ye increase more and more;

Ministers of the gospel preach with sincerity and love.
Paul began his Epistle to the Thessalonians by reminding the Saints of the manner in which he and others had shared the gospel with them. This may be a good opportunity for your class members to evaluate how they are doing at teaching and learning from one another. You could ask your family members and friends to read through 1 Thessalonians 1:5–82:1–13 and  then to identify the principles related to sharing the gospel effectively.





You or they could then write up some questions based on what you/ they found in these verses that will help you or them to evaluate yours/ their efforts to teach the gospel to others. An example of this one question might be “Am I an example of the things I know?” How can following the principles in this passage help us better minister to those we teach?
 So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.

As you are reading 1 Thessalonians 1:5–82:1–13 it may very well remind your family members  and friends of some Christlike teachers or neighbors, that you and/ or they know, who have positively influenced  you or them “as a father doth his children” So how does a father or a mother, a bishop, a priest, an elder, a teacher, friend, or a neighbor positively influence you or your family members and your friends? Any thoughts on this question?

1 Thessalonians 1:5-8
Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheusunto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;
Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;
Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.
For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.






1 Thessalonians 2:1-13
For yourselves, brethren, know our entrance in unto you, that it was not in vain:
But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention.
For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:
But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloak of covetousness; God is witness:
Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ.
But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children:
So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.
For ye remember, brethren, our labour and travail: for labouring night and day, because we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you the gospel of God.
10 Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:
11 As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children,
12 That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.
13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

 11 As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children,

You can ask your family members and friends to search these passages to find a characteristic of a sincere minister and think of a teacher, neighbor or friend, that you or they know who exemplifies that specific characteristic. The following activity may be helpful for you to do with your family members and friends. You can do it as a part of this lesson, or you can do it during a family home evening activity. Whichever way works best with your family😊







You might have your family members and friends (if they are old enough or you can do this activity together) to write a letter or create an award certificate for the teacher they are thinking of. For younger children they could draw a picture about the verses or characteristic you are working on and ty could write their explanation of what they have drawn😊Encourage them to include in the letter or award a verse from 1 Thessalonians and an explanation of how the teacher exemplifies that verse. You or they may just feel inspired to give the letter or award to the person they wrote about.

Ideas for Personal Scripture Study
·         Ministers of the gospel preach with sincerity and love.
·         In 1 Thessalonians, Paul’s words reveal both the concern and the joy of someone who has given himself wholly to serving God’s children. Especially in the first two chapters of 1 Thessalonians, you will find words and phrases that describe how a true minister teaches the gospel. What are you inspired to do to improve your teaching of the gospel?

As we follow Jesus Christ, we can become holy.
What is holiness? What is meant by ‘uncleanness? To begin this section you or one of your family members and / or friends could sing the hymn: “More Holiness Give Me” (Hymns, no. 131). In First Thessalonians 4:7, Paul taught the Thessalonian Saints that “God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness”. What do you think Paul meant by this verse?





Next, together with your family members and friends discuss the characteristics of holiness mentioned in the hymn that stand out to them. Write on a sheet of poster board  More holiness give me, more … , and then you, your family members and friends could look for words or phrases from 1 Thessalonians 3:9–134:1–12 to complete the sentence. How can we develop these characteristics?

You know for some of us, the invitation to be holy might seem daunting. It might help if we each of us, as well as you, your family members and friends understand completely that developing holiness is a gradual process that requires us to “increase more and more” over time, as it teaches us in First Thessalonians 4:10 – little by little😊.

To illustrate this process, you could invite a ward member, a family member, and / or a friend to talk about a talent or accomplishment that took consistent effort over time, such as making a quilt or playing a musical instrument. How is this similar to the process of becoming holy? Invite class members to read through and review 1 Thessalonians 3:9–134:1–12 and share what you / they have learned about the effort it takes to become holy in the ways Paul describes. What has helped us progress toward holiness?






Ideas for Personal Scripture Study
·         As I follow Jesus Christ, I can become holy.
·         We all hope that at “the coming of our Lord,” we will be able to stand before Him with “hearts unblameable in holiness before God” (1 Thessalonians 3:13). What did Paul teach about becoming more holy in 1 Thessalonians 3:9–134:1–12?
·         See also Moroni 10:32–33; Bible Dictionary, “Holiness”; Carol F. McConkie, “The Beauty of Holiness,” Ensign or Liahona, May 2017, 9–12.

We should work to provide for ourselves and those in need.
If you want to have a discussion with your family and your friends about Paul’s counsel regarding work, you might want to begin with the following questions: What are the consequences of idleness? What do you think Paul meant by the words “quiet” and “quietness” as found in 1 Thessalonians 4:112 Thessalonians 3:12

You might want to write questions like these a piece of paper or on a poster board for your family members and friends to think about as they read through 1 Thessalonians 4:11–12 and 2 Thessalonians 3:7–13. Then you can all discuss it together when the reading is all done😊 What other scriptures might help us to understand the importance of work and the perils of idleness?






Scriptures about work and idleness.

If I am faithful and watchful, I will be prepared for the Savior’s Second Coming.
You remember how Paul has used metaphors in his earlier books as a teaching tool? Well, in 1 Thessalonians 5:1–10, Paul used several metaphors to teach important truths about the time when Jesus will return to the earth.
It might be helpful for you to write down any impressions that come to you as you study the metaphors in these verses about the Second Coming of Jesus Christ:
·          “A thief in the night”:
Only seen by those who are prepared
Doctrine and Covenants 106:4                       Doctrine and Covenants
And again, verily I say unto you, the coming of the Lord draweth nigh, and it overtaketh the world as a thief in the night—





·         “Travail upon a woman with child”:
Pain of labor – childbearing. Labor comes on without warning. Labor usually comes when the baby is near birth
·         But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
·         For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
·         For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
·         But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
·         Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
·         Therefore let us not asleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
·         For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
·         But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
·         For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
·         10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should alive together with him.

·         Other metaphors you find:
·          
With your family members and friends read through 1 Thessalonians 4:16–185:1–102 Thessalonians 1:4–10  to see what additional truths do you learn about the Second Coming of Jesus Christ? What are you prompted to do to watch and prepare for His coming? General Conference would be a good thing to watch as part of our preparation. Follow the living prophet.
It may be helpful as well to read through the talk by Dallin H. Oaks, “Preparation for the Second Coming,” Ensign or Liahona, May 2004, 7–10. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/2004/05/preparation-for-the-second-coming?lang=eng






2      Thessalonians 2
An apostasy was to precede the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

If we have a good understanding the Great Apostasy that can strengthen yours and your family members’ and your friends’ testimonies of the Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. This week’s outline in Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families includes several resources about the Apostasy.  As found below under the Personal Scripture study.
You could study and discuss these resources together with your family members and friends. Here are a few that I found:
The Great Apostasy:
The Apostasy:

Scripture References

·         Isaiah 24:5
·         Amos 8:11–12
·         Matthew 24:4–14
·         Acts 20:28–30
·         2 Timothy 3:1–5, 14–15
·         2 Timothy 4:3–4
·         1 Nephi 13:24–29
·         Mormon 1:13–14
·          

Scripture Study Resources

·         Topical Guide, “Apostasy”

There following videos about the Apostasy might add to your discussion.
Videos about the Apostasy on LDS.org.
·         “The Apostasy and the RestorationWhat the Restoration Means for Me -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBm3k86zbL0

You know it could be beneficial to talk with your family members and friends about some of the metaphors that prophets have used to describe the Apostasy, such as: a falling away as mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, a famine as mentioned in Amos 8:11–12, grievous wolves entering a flock as mentioned in Acts 20:28–30, and itching ears as mentioned in 2 Timothy 4:3–4








If you have enough family members and friends gathered for this lesson you may want to divide them into pairs and asking them to read one or more of these scriptures then have them describe what the verses teach about the Great Apostasy. What did prophets teach about the Apostasy and the effect it would have? The following is from the missionary preparation student manual:
The repeated cycle of apostasy and restoration through the Lord’s prophets continued through much of the Old Testament times.
Scriptures to Study and Ponder
·         Amos 8:11–12
·         Matthew 21:33–43
·         2 Thessalonians 2:1–3
·         2 Nephi 25:17; see also Isaiah 11:11–12
Write impressions from these scriptures in your study journal.

Something that may help your family members and friends to learn more about the Great Apostasy, you might ask them to imagine that they have a friend who doesn’t understand the need for a restoration of the gospel. Then create a two-column chart on a poster board labeled Causes of the Apostasy and Effects of the Apostasy.  Your poster board might look something like this:

Causes of the Apostasy
Effects of the Apostasy. 
wicked people persecuted the Apostles and Church members and killed many of them.
priesthood keys and the presiding priesthood authority were taken from the earth.
Even before the death of the Apostles, many conflicts concerning doctrine arose. The Roman Empire, which at first had persecuted the Christians, later adopted Christianity.
Without the Apostles, over time the doctrine was corrupted, and unauthorized changes were made in Church organization and priesthood ordinances, such as baptism and conferring the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Important religious questions were settled by councils. The simple doctrine and ordinances taught by the Savior were debated and changed to conform to worldly philosophies
Without revelation and priesthood authority, people relied on human wisdom to interpret the scriptures and the principles and ordinances of the gospel of Jesus Christ.







You could then ask your family members and friends to search the section titled “The Great Apostasy” in Preach My Gospel (pages 35–36) in pairs or all together, you should be looking for causes and effects of the Apostasy to write on the  poster board. What insights from this chart could they use to help their friend understand the need for the Restoration?

It may be helpful to have a discussion with your family members and friends about how to keep ourselves from “falling away”? next you could have your family members and friends search through 2 Thessalonians 2 and look for advice they might able to give a friend that would help him or her avoid personal apostasy. Make sure your family members and friends understand that this counsel applies to each of them as well😊

Ideas for Personal Scripture Study


An apostasy, or falling away from truth, was prophesied to precede the Second Coming.
Amid increasing persecutions, many of the Thessalonian Saints believed the Savior’s Second Coming must be near. But Paul knew that before Jesus returned to earth there would be an apostasya rebellion or falling away from the truth (see 2 Thessalonians 2:1–4). You could deepen your understanding of the Great Apostasyand your appreciation for the Restorationby exploring some of the following resources:
·         Scriptures that foretold the Apostasy: Isaiah 24:5Amos 8:11–12Matthew 24:4–142 Timothy 4:3–4
·         Scriptures that show the Apostasy was already beginning in Paul’s time: Acts 20:28–30Galatians 1:6–71 Timothy 1:5–7






·         Observations about the Great Apostasy by Christian reformers:
Martin Luther: “I have sought nothing beyond reforming the Church in conformity with the Holy Scriptures. … I simply say that Christianity has ceased to exist among those who should have preserved it” (in E. G. Schweibert, Luther and His Times: The Reformation from a New Perspective [1950], 590).

Roger Williams: “The apostasy … hath so far corrupted all that there can be no recovery out of that apostasy till Christ send forth new apostles to plant churches anew” (in Philip Schaff, The Creeds of Christendom [1877], 851).

Erasmus: “Everything is now so entangled with these questions [of doctrine] and decrees that we dare not even hope to call the world back to true Christianity” (The Praise of Folly, trans. Clarence H. Miller, 2nd ed. [2003], 155–56).

See also 2 Nephi 28“Apostasy,” Gospel Topics, topics.lds.org.

For next week’s reading I want you to imagine that you and your family members and friends have received a personal letter from an Apostle which contains some advice about how to fulfill your Church callings. You might want to think about your calling as you read these personal letters from Paul to the early Church leaders as found in 1 and 2 TimothyTitus, and Philemon 😊 the following cones to you direct from the Come, Follow Me manual:






Ideas for Family Scripture Study and Family Home Evening
As you read the scriptures with your family, the Spirit can help you know what principles to discuss based on your family’s needs. Here are some suggestions:
What impresses you about the feelings Paul had for his friends? How can we foster such feelings for our family, friends, and fellow Saints?
How can we use these verses to comfort ourselves or someone else when a loved one passes away?
Review Paul’s counsel in 1 Thessalonians 5:14–25, and find a phrase that your family wants to focus on. Consider writing it on a poster to display in your home. Family members may add a note on the poster when they see each other living by the counsel on the poster.
Do we ever feel “weary in well doing”overwhelmed, perhaps, with the demands of discipleship? What helps us when we feel this way? (See Galatians 6:9D&C 64:33.) How can we support each other when this happens?
For more ideas for teaching children, see this week’s outline in Come, Follow Me—For Primary.






Well folks, it looks like we are again at the end of our lesson for this week and at the end of this post😊 I hope and pray that you each have been uplifted and inspired in some small way by something that I have shared in today’s post😊it has been so interesting for me to more about the Great Apostasy. Sis you know all those things we covered or was some of it new to you as well?

As always, please continue to study your scriptures with me and all of our friends our there in cyber space😊 remember to say your prayers each day. Its best to keep a prayer in your heart all day long.  I hope that some of you are able to utilize some of the family scripture study and family home evening ideas and the personal scripture study ideas from the Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families manual. 

Maybe you gave even been able to use some of the ideas that I have shared with each of you. Please remember who you are – a Child of God!!! You are of great worth – don’t you let anyone tell you any different!!! You are amazing!! Have a wonderful day. Until my next post, please do make it a great week😊






No comments:

Post a Comment